Imetco Roofing, Wall and Decking
Alpine Roofing Construction are certified sheet metal installers of Imetco Metal Roofing Systems and Metal Walls
Imetco Roofing Systems
IMETCO offers a full line of structural and architectural standing seam roofing systems which are available in a wide variety of materials and finishes.
Performance-Inspired • Precision-Engineered
- Long-term weather-tight performance
- Custom trim and flashing details available
- One-piece clip allows unlimited thermal movement
- Rigorously tested against leaks and hurricane-force winds
- Ideal for structural and/or architectural applications
- Can be installed over open purlins or solid decks
- Suitable for slopes as moderate as ¼:12 or on steeper slopes
- Available vertically as a wall panel
- 2-3/8″ symmetrical seam with a separate, easy-to-install seam cap
- Factory-applied hot-melt sealant that remains isolated from the clip
- 3/8″ clearance between panel and substrate promotes ventilation
- 12-inch, 16-inch, and 18-inch panel widths
- Wide variety of materials and colors
Imetco Wall Systems
IMETCO metal wall systems are durable, attractive and engineered to provide a lifetime of protection against the elements. These systems are designed to enhance the aesthetics of any project with a variety of available panel profiles, materials, colors and finishes. Metal wall panels are ideal for new and retrofit construction.
Our line of metal wall panel systems includes concealed attachment and exposed fastener options, as well as soffit panels.
Imetco Decking Systems
Perform-A-Deck roof deck systems offer a unique combination of superior quality and architectural beauty. Perform-A-Deck systems have set the industry standard for hurricane and tornado enhanced roof systems. When integrated with IMETCO’s structural roof panel, the system is engineered and tested to resist extreme wind and debris impact as defined by the FEMA 361 Design and Construction Guidance for Community Safe Rooms, satisfying the new 2015 international Building Code requirement for all new K-12 construction projects. The metal deck and roof are covered under a single source warranty issued by IMETCO.