Berridge Metal Roofs
Berridge Metal Roofing Options
Berridge has been supplying customers with high quality metal roofing materials and siding products. Whether you’re looking for standing seam options, metal shingles or anything in between, Berridge metal roofing material has got you covered.
Metal Roofing Material Availability:
- Can be used for Roofing and Fascia
- Panels have 12 ¾ “ coverage
- Created with a smooth finish
- Panels have concealed fasteners
Tee Panel Roofing
Berridge Tee Panel roofing is perfect for curved and tapered constructs. These 1-inch high panels come equipped with patented vinyl weatherseal for each snap-on seam which provides maximum protection from water and weathering.
Berridge Curved Panels
Curved Tee Panels are ideal for deeply concave, convex, or even compound curved corners such as dome roofing. These panels can be shaped on-site and come with patented vinyl weatherseal.
High Seam Roofing Panels
Available for straight or curved applications, the high seam panel comes in 1” and 1 ½” options and smooth and striated finishes. These panels are equipped with patented weatherseal and are great for roofs that may hold water during heavy rain.
Historical & Classic Metal Tile
This simulated tile is stronger and lighter than traditional tile options, and carries the energy efficiency of steel. Berridge tile systems are available in multiple colors and styles to match any building type.
The Berridge Spanish Tile system is created from 24 gauge steel and is significantly lighter than clay tile. Simulated Spanish Tile is installed on top of Deep Vee Panels with concealed Fasteners.
- Tile coverage is 8” wide x 16” long.
- Tile installation uses concealed fasteners.
- Simulated Spanish Tiles are available in multiple color palettes
Berridge S-Tiles are created with prefinished metal and are continuous for up to 40’. These light-weight panels provide coverage without endlaps for quick installation and maximum protection.
- Berridge S-Tile panels are available in 24 gauge steel
- Tile coverage is 32 11/16”
- Tile System uses exposed fasteners
- S-Tiles have a smooth finish
This prefinished panel is available in stucco embossed or wood grain texture can be installed over open framing or solid sheathing. These panels appear flat on walls, ceilings, soffit, and fascia.
- Flush Seam Berridge Panels provide 3 ⅞” coverage
- These panels use concealed fasteners
Fascia & Soffit
Along with roof coverage materials, Berridge also offers soffit and fascia systems that provide long lasting protection and minimal maintenance. These systems provide the light-weight structure of metal systems and the warranty of Berridge products.
- Panels available in 22 and 24 gauge steel
- Fascia and Soffit panels are available in multiple coverage areas
- Panels created with interlocking design
- Fasteners for panels are concealed
- Panels are available in both vertical and horizontal options
Berridge Metal Roof System Warranty Information:
When your Berridge roof is installed by a Certified Applicator like Alpine Roofing Construction, your roofing system warranty includes:
- Optional Manufacture Twenty (20) Year Watertightness Warranty
- 20/30/40 Year Paint Finish Warranty
- 25 Year Galvalume Metal Warranty
For Watertight warranty systems, engineering, shop drawings, project registration and Manufacture Inspections are required. Alpine Roofing Construction can handle this process from start to finish.