Elevate Roof Systems
(Formerly Firestone BP)
Elevate / Firestone Roofing Materials have been offering Innovative, Sustainable Solutions backed by the Time-Tested Quality of Firestone BP for Decades. Elevate stands by their High Standards and Global Expertise in Serving their Trusted Clients. From Flat Roofing options to Metal Roof Systems, Elevate offers a Wide Variety of product options for Any Project. Elevate offers Quality Roofing Solutions for your Commercial Construction or Residential Construction needs and budget.
Elevate Roofing Systems:
Metal Roofing Systems
Elevate’s Metal Roofing Systems are Preferred among Industry Professionals for their Exceptional Quality, Aesthetic Enhancements, Ease of Application, Energy Efficiency and are conducive to a Wide Variety of Applications.
Elevate Una-Clad Metal Roofing Systems
Elevate Una-Clad Metal Panels are Compatible with All Elevate / Firestone Roofing Systems. Offering the Strength and Sustainability of Metal Roofing, a Variety of Accessories and the Recognized Elevate / Firestone Brand Quality. Select Systems are covered by Elevate’s Red Shield Warranty and/or the 30 Year Platinum Warranty for Maximum Protection of your Business, Facility or Home.
Alpine Roofing Construction is a Certified Applicator and Maintenance Provider of Elevate / Firestone Roofing Systems. Contact one of our Una-Clad Experts to learn more about your Metal Roofing Options.
- Available in more than 30 colors and finishes
- Can be used with all Elevate Metal Roofing Systems
- UL Compliant
- Warrantied Una-Clad Panels available in
- 31 PVDF-Painted Aluminum & Steel Colors
UNA-CLAD UC-3 Roofing Panel
Elevate / Firestone UNA-Clad UC 3 Standing Seam Metal Roof Panels are Manufactured with a Double Lock System providing a Traditional Architectural Metal System Appearance with the Strength of Mechanical Seams.
- Mechanically formed seams to Compliment any Design need.
- Panels may be Manipulated to Accommodate Intricate Architectural Details.
- Many meet 30 Year Platinum Warranty Standards.
UNA-CLAD™ UC-4 Roofing Panel
The Elevate UC-4 panel is an Architectural Standing Seam Metal Panel that eliminates the need for clips with a self-locking structure.
- Premium Seam Design Snap
- The Seam method Snap Locks Securely and attaches to a solid base layer without the use of clips resulting in an Exceptionally Leak Resistant Structure.
- The Design is Quickly and Easily Installed, resulting in Lower Labor Costs and Meeting Costly Project Deadlines.
- Unique Design Safely and Securely allows for Thermal Tovement.
- 25 year Red Shield™ Warranty available. Elevate’s 25 year Millennium Warranty & 30 Year Platinum Warranty may be available for these Systems as well.
UNA-CLAD UC-6 Double-Lock Standing Seam Roofing Panel
The Elevate UC-6 panel uses a Pittsburgh Locking Seam Roofing System with a concealed clip and assembly, allowing natural contraction and expansion elements.
- Exceptionally Leak Proof
- High Uplift ratings
- 30 Year Platinum Warranty may be applicable for this Locking Metal System.
UNA-CLAD UC-14 Roofing Panel
The Elevate UNA-CLAD UC-14 Roofing Panels are factory manufactured Architectural Standing Seam Metal Roof Panels with a 1 3/4″ tall continual interlocking snap seam system.
- Snap feature allows easier installation
- Ability to accommodate extra long panels.
- Allows for Thermal Expansion.
- Added protection with Concealed Clip Fasteners
- May be covered by Elevates 30-year Platinum Warranty.
Elevate’s Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) Single-Ply Roofing Membranes combine the Strength and Quality of the Elevate brand with the UV, Chemical and Ozone Resistance resulting in Energy Savings that Thermoplastic Polyolefin provides. Elevate offers a Variety of TPO Membrane Roofing Systems suitable for a Multitude of Commercial Roofing Systems and Industrial Roofing Systems.
Alpine Roofing Construction is a Certified Applicator of Elevate / Firestone TPO Roofing Systems. Contact one of our TPO Specialists to discuss the Benefits of TPO Roofing for your Commercial Building or Industrial Facility.
UltraPly TPO Systems
Elevate UltraPly TPO Systems are ideal for Low-Slope Commercial Roofing Systems. White, gray and tan membrane options meet the California Energy Efficiency Standards for Commercial and Residential Buildings (Title 24). These Systems are considered “Cool Roofs” are Highly UV Reflective with Minimal Thermal Emittance.
- Chemical & Ozone Resistant
- High Flexibility
- Membrane is Hot-Air Welded
- Manufactured in 5′, 8′, 10′ & 12′ widths.
- Available in .045″, .060″ & .080″ thickness.
- Puncture Resistant Membrane
- Reduces Surface Temperatures on Roof.
- May add LEED points in Green Building Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
Elevate UltraPly™ TPO SAwith Secure Bond Technology
No Rolling Necessary with these Factory Engineered Pressure Sensitive, Self-Adhering Membranes. Results are Faster Installation Times with All the Benefits of a Traditional TPO Membrane.
- Superior Installation Speed
- Secure Bond Technology produces Uniform Adhesion
- Flexible Self Adhering Membrane
- Heat Weldable
- Wide Temperature Window for Installation
- Reinforce Membrane for Maximum Strength and Flexibility
- VOC Compliant
- Meets all ASTM Requirements
- UL & FM Tested & Approved
Elevate UltraPly™ Platinum TPO
This Scrim Reinforced, 80 mil membrane provides Maximum Protection for your Roof. This System can be Mechanically Attached or Fully Adhered to a multitude of Deck Substrates.
- Scrim Reinforced Membrane results in an Improved Tear, Puncture and Abrasion Resistant Surface.
- Meets ENERGY STAR® standards due to the Reflective Surface, Saving Energy in Warm Environments.
- Increases Roofing Value for Commercial Building Owners.
- 30 Year Warranty System Available.
Elevate UltraPly™ TPO XR
This TPO Roof System offers Maximum Puncture Resistance with an eight ounce, non-woven polyester backing. Offering External & Internal Reinforcement combined with the original Durability of a Single-Ply TPO Membrane.
- May be Installed with Hot asphalt, Ultraply TPO XR Bonding Adhesive, XR Stick Foam Adhesive or ISO Spray.
- Available in 100, 115 & 135 mil thickness.
- Strong Weather, Chemical and UV Resistance.
- Puncture Resistant
- Extended Warranties compared to some other systems.
- Installation flexibility with many securement options
- Produced in white, gray & tan.
Elevate UltraPlyElevate UltraPly™ TPO InvisiWeld™ System
This TPO Roofing Membrane offers a Mechanically Attached, High Performing, Non-Penetrating Fastening System. InvisiWeld TPO Systems offer a High Wind Uplift Rating and Decreased Installation Time Requiring Less Perimeter Material.
- VOC-free application features Elevate UltraPly TPO InvisiWeld Plates attached to the UltraPly TPO membrane using an induction welding tool.
- Factory Mutual (FM) approval ratings.
- Performs well in a multitude of climates, inclusive of: Cold conditions where asphalt & adhesives prove to be difficult to apply.
Elevate / Firestone produces a Superior Quality Synthetic Rubber Compound for RubberGard™, The Industries Premium EPDM Membrane. Displaying Exceptional Flexibility, Durability and Built In UV Resistance. This EPDM Membrane is a Wise choice for Any Climate. EPDM is a popular choice for Commercial Buildings, Industrial Facilities, Warehouses and Hospitals.
Elevate RubberGard™ EPDM
RubberGuard EPDM offers extreme durability and flexibility with multiple thicknesses and attachment abilities.
- Can be Applied to a Horizontal Roof or Vertical Wall
- Energy Savings
- Lightweight Design
- Durability and Longevity
- Performs Excellent in Cold Weather
- Energy Efficient
- RubberGard EPDM membrane can last up to 30 years or more when Professionally Maintained.
- Available up to 90 mil for Maximum Protection.
- Recyclable, No Solvents, VOC’s and is Odorless.
This EPDM Membrane Offers the RubberGard Performance Combined with a Bi-Laminate White on Black Cured Membrane that offers Maximum Protection against the Sun, and can be used in conjunction with the Entire Line of RubberGard EcoWhite EPDM Products and Accessories.
- Cost Effective Fully Adhered Applications
- 60 and 90-mil Thicknesses
- 90-mil EcoWhite Platinum EPDM meets LEED®certification requirements and exceeds ASTM D 4637 Standards.
- 20 and 30 Year Elevate Red Shield Warranty.
Unlike the standard EPDM membrane, FullForce EPDM is the Only EPDM Membrane with a Factory Applied Adhesive Across the Entire Surface of the Membrane. Dramatically Reducing Installation Times.
- Exceptional Adhesive Strength
- Fast Detailed Installation
- Suitable for Performing in Cold Weather
- No Odor or VOC’s
- Performs Exceptionally in Wind Uplift Resistance
- Stands up to Ponding
- Available in Convenient Roll sizes for a Variety of Roofing System Sizes.
Built-Up System, Modified Bitumen System, or a Hybrid of Both, Elevate has the Asphalt Roofing Material necessary to Provide Extraordinary Protection for your Commercial Building or Manufacturing Facility. Elevate products are Engineered with a Proprietary Elastomeric Mix of Polymers Combined with Selected Grades of Refined Asphalt Creating Products with Exceptional Flexibility & Strength.
Contact Alpine Roofing Construction to speak to our Asphalt Roofing Specialist for a Comprehensive Asphalt / Built-Up Roofing System Overview.
Elevate Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems
Modified Bitumen is a Combination of Asphalt and Polymerized Rubber or Plastic which is Reinforced with Fiberglass to create a Tough, Flexible Waterproof Roofing Membrane. Modified Bitumen is primarily used on Low-Slope or Flat Commercial and Industrial Roofing Systems. These Membranes can be Installed as a Two-Layer System or part of a Multi-Ply System depending on the material and type of Membrane. Combining the Bitumen with Polymers and Fiberglass into a Membrane, Resolves Weather and Durability issues.
Modified Bitumen Membranes are manufactured in Rolls that are Applied Directly on the substrate with an Adhesive. This Material can be Self-Adhering, Heat Welded or Cold Process Adhesive.
- Easy to Apply – Modified Bitumen is Easy to Install, Maintain and Repair.
- Durable – Modified Bitumen is Resistant to Tears from Debris, Weather Elements, Foot Traffic and Fire Resistant.
- Waterproof – The Multiple Layers of a Professionally Installed Modified Bitumen Roofing System provide some Exceptional Waterproofing Protection.
- Flexibility – Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems Expand & Contract with weather conditions without losing its Integrity.
- Energy-efficient. Some Modified Bitumen Membranes have High UV Resistance Ratings and Multi-Layer Systems offer Extra Insulation against Heat and Cold.
Modified Bitumen Membrane Types:
Elevate SBS Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems
Elevate SBS Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems Combine a Synthetic Rubber Based Product Yielding Great Flexibility, Performing in Low Temperatures. Produced in a Variety of Thicknesses and Smooth & Granule Textures. SBS Membrane Systems can be Installed with Cold Adhesives, Hot Asphalt or Heat Welded.
- Rubber Based Technology Delivers Maximum Flexibility, even when Exposed to Extremely Low Temperatures.
- Proprietary Components with Exclusive Grades of Refined Asphalt result in Strength, Durability and Flexibility.
- Fiberglass Provides Stability and Strength to the Roofing Membrane.
- The Polyester Mat produces Elongation, allowing Flexibility & Movement. Resisting Tears and Punctures.
Elevate APP Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems
Elevate APP Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems are available in Multiple Thicknesses and Granule & Smooth Textures are Strengthened with a Strong Non-Woven Polyester Mat or Trilaminate Glass & Poly Mat. APP Roofing Membranes Offer Roof Performance Strength and are Applied by Cold Adhesive or Heat Welde
- Proprietary Components with Exclusive Grades of Refined Asphalt result in Strength, Durability and Flexibility.
- Elongation Components and Flexibility Aid in Resisting Structural & Thermal Movement. Excellent Performance in Cold Temperatures which contributes to a Long Life Span Roofing System.
- FLEXIBLE: System flexibility allows specifiers to select the cap sheet suited to job conditions and local installation practices.
- A Mat of Reinforced Tri-Laminate and High Tensile Fiberglass Scrim with Woven Polyester give it Great Strength.