Winnfield 1st Baptist Church | Louisiana Commercial Roofing
Alpine Roofing Construction is proud to serve Louisiana Commercial Roofing clients. With 20 years of experience with all type of commercial roofing Alpine Roofing has the team with the expertise and training to handle any sized project. For our recent Louisiana Commercial Roofing client, we installed 3″ ISO Polyisocyanurate Roof Insulation and 60 mil TPO,
EnergyGuard™ Ultra Polyiso Insulation board by GAF is perfect for the ever-changing Louisiana weather. With its coated glass facers bonded to a 3″ polyiso foam core, this insulation board has some stand out features.
- Improved fire resistance — achieves a Class A rating over combustible decks without the use of a gypsum board or fire-rated slip sheet.
- Mold growth resistance — this is vital for a high rainfall location like Louisiana.
- Purpose designed — EnergyGuard™ Ultra Polyiso Insulation board is designed for use in practically any low-slope roof application, including built-up roofs, modified bitumen, or most single-ply roofing systems.
- High insulation value — offers the protection of a much thicker board.
- Light Weight — Because of its lightweight, this material is easy to handle on the job site and installs faster. Easier cutting in the field provides the installer with simplified fabricating on the roof deck.
Alpine Roofing Construction also installed 60ml TPO. TPO is a strong and durable energy efficient roof covering. Its light color reflects heat leading to lower heating and cooling costs for the property owner. Call Alpine Roofing Construction your Louisiana Commercial Roofing company for assistance with your next roofing project.