Time’s Square Craig’s Ranch
Dallas Commercial Roofing Company
Alpine Roofing Construction your Dallas Commercial Roofing Company installed the roofing systems in the McKinney Texas Luxurious mixed use, commercial retail, and apartment home property; Located in the Craig’s Ranch/Cooper Fitness area. This project was a Firestone Modified Bitumen 20yr NDL system with standing seam metal, Craftsman Series radius standing seam clock tower, custom fabricated screen wall, With a 3-tier fascia/soffit system.
Metal roofs offer many benefits, including:
- Longevity. Metal roofs can last 40-70 years, depending on the material. Traditional asphalt roofing materials have an estimated life expectancy of roughly 12-20 years.
- Durability. Some metal roofs can sustain wind gusts up to 140 miles per hour, will not corrode or crack, and may be impact-resistant (depending on which metal you choose). In addition, metal roofs don’t need the periodic costly maintenance that other roofing materials often require. However, they should be inspected periodically to make sure no repairs are required.
- Safety. Metal roofs will not spark and ignite into flames during a wildfire or lightning strike.
- Energy efficiency. Metal roofs reflect solar radiant heat, which can reduce cooling costs by 10-25%.
- Environmentally friendly. Metal roofs not only have 25-95% recycled content, depending on the material used but are also 100% recyclable at the end of their life as a roof. In contrast, most shingle tear-off waste ends up as part of the building-related waste stream — up to 20 billion pounds per year.
For award winning customer service with outstanding workmanship contact Alpine Roofing Construction your Dallas Commercial Roofing Company.