Lumin ER University Park
Dallas TPO Roofing
Alpine Roofing Construction are the leading Dallas TPO Roofing installation experts. For the Lumin ER Roofing rebuilt in University Park Alpine Roofing installed a TPO roofing system. Alpine Roofing Construction commercial roofers are experts in installing TPO roofing systems. Two layers of 2.6″ ISO with a Mechanically Fasten GAF 60 MM TPO.
- Provides Continuous Insulation — Only insulating the cavity wall area leaves up to 25% of the wall area under insulated by studs, creating a thermal bridge. Installing EnergyGuard™ Polyiso Insulated Sheathing eliminates thermal bridging by covering the studs and adds additional insulation to the rest of the wall.
- Helps Control Air & Vapor — EnergyGuard™ Polyiso Insulated Sheathing also helps reduce air infiltration and acts as a vapor retarder
- High Insulation Value — Superior R-value compared to other products of equivalent thickness.
- Versatile — Can be used in a variety of applications including cavity walls, masonry walls, stud walls, exterior stucco, re-siding, and vaulted ceilings.
TPO Roofing is widely used in commercial roofing application. With long term heat and UV resistance its white highly reflective finish helps reduce energy costs. Contact Alpine Roofing Construction for your next Dallas TPO Roofing project for a free commercial roofing consultation.
Benifits of TPO Roofing
- Require little to no roof tear-off
- Reinforce a building’s structural integrity
- Can prolong the life of an old roof
- Tenacious, edge-to-edge protection
- Up to Class A fire resistance & Class 4 impact resistance
- Expand & contract with changing temperatures
- Reflect up to 85% of the sun’s damaging rays
- Strong UV resistance helps delay aging
- Can lower A/C costs by 30% annually
- Lower costs over roof’s life-cycle