Lumin ER University Park
Dallas TX Roofing
Alpine Roofing Construction is the leading Dallas TX Roofing company and TPO Roofing installation experts. For the Lumin ER Roofing rebuilt in University Park Alpine Roofing installed a TPO roofing system. Alpine Roofing Construction commercial roofers are experts in installing TPO roofing systems. Two layers of 2.6″ ISO with a Mechanically Fasten GAF 60 MM TPO.
- Provides Continuous Insulation — Only insulating the cavity wall area leaves up to 25% of the wall area under insulated by studs, creating a thermal bridge. Installing EnergyGuard™ Polyiso Insulated Sheathing eliminates thermal bridging by covering the studs and adds additional insulation to the rest of the wall.
- Helps Control Air & Vapor — EnergyGuard™ Polyiso Insulated Sheathing also helps reduce air infiltration and acts as a vapor retarder
- High Insulation Value — Superior R-value compared to other products of equivalent thickness.
- Versatile — Can be used in a variety of applications including cavity walls, masonry walls, stud walls, exterior stucco, re-siding, and vaulted ceilings.
- Great Value— Superior performance at a cost-effective price
- Excellent Seam Strength— Heat-welded seams provide greater seam strength to taped and other seams
- Long-term Weathering— Excellent long-term heat and UV resistance
- Energy Saving— Highly reflective and emissive white roof can help reduce energy costs and urban heat island effect
- CREST Energy Savings Calculator— See your potential savings at cool.gaf.com
- Versatile Application Method
Why GAF EverGuard Extreme® TPO
- Best performing TPO in heat aging and UV tests–the best predictors of TPO performance
– “Independent TPO Study proves EverGuard Extreme® TPO 60 mil Membrane is the best performing TPO in accelerated aging. View the key findings and full study here.
– After accelerated heat aging at 275°F (135°C) for 196 days, EverGuard Extreme® TPO showed no cracking— while every one of the competitors’ samples had failed!
– UV testing–Greater than 4.6x the industry standard (ASTM D6878 weather resistance test)
- Guarantees are available up to 30 years when using EverGuard Extreme® TPO 60 mil Membrane*
- High 3-year aged reflectance of 0.72 can help reduce energy costs
- Easier to install due to:
– Large welding window
– Most complete line of accessories
– 10’ (3.05 m) wide sheets
TPO Roofing is widely used in a commercial roofing application. With long-term heat and UV resistance, its white highly reflective finish helps reduce energy costs. Contact Alpine Roofing Construction the leading Dallas TX Roofing company for a roofing consultation.