LSU Business Center Expansion
Louisiana Commercial Roofing
Alpine Roofing Construction which services Louisiana Commercial Roofing customers constructed the roofing system at the Baton Rouge, LA Business Center expansion at the Louisiana State University. This roofing project consisted of a variety of roofing application and products to produce a distinctive and impressive roofing system.
This new construction project consisted of Ludowici Tile, Copper Flashings and a Siplast full tapered roofing systems.
Ludowici clay tile roofs have been the preferred choice of discerning architects, designers, and owners for centuries because of the natural warmth and permanent beauty of clay. Here it is used to reflect the historical heritage of Barton Rouge while providing a durable roofing solution.
- Fired clay, also known as Terra Cotta, is a durable, enduring material.
- Many of the ancient cities of old Europe are roofed in clay tiles, some many centuries old.
- The Great Wall of China is over 5,500 miles long, constructed with over 3.8 billion bricks starting in 210 B.C.
- The Colosseum and many of the oldest structures still standing in Rome are built from brick. Some over 2,000 years old.
- Made using the same process brick – tile has performed exquisitely for thousands of years.
- Ludowici takes this basic principle of firing clay to harden it and applies modern technology and techniques to produce a wide range of Terra cotta products; roof tiles, flooring and wall cladding.
Terra Cotta Advantage: Versatility
- Tailor your building’s exterior to match your exact design aspirations and create a look unique around the world.
- A broad variety of widths and lengths for proper scale on your building.
- Unlimited textures, and surface customization.
- Different textures allow designers to play with shadow effects on the structure.
- Wide range of natural earth tone and glazed colors.
- Can be installed vertically to achieve designer’s vision of the façade.
Copper roofing has been used for centuries, here copper flashing offsets the clay tiles with a distinctive architectural feature.
For a distinctive Louisiana Commercial Roofing, application contact Alpine Roofing Construction. Our team can manage all types of commercial roofing application.